Atomy Toothpaste 1 Set (200 g x 5)
Atomy Toothpaste Helps to Prevent:
- Bad Breath
Atomy Toothpaste Product Details
|Size||1 set = 200 g x 5 ea|
|Active Ingredients||Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Fluoride|
|Inactive Ingredients||Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water/Eau, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, PEG-32, Cellulose Gum, Citrus Flavor, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Peel Oil, Mint Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Xylitol, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Menthol, Propolis Extract|
|Directions||Apply an appropriate amount onto a toothbrush and brush teeth thoroughly.|
Atomy Toothpaste Benefits
Helps Prevent Plaque Buildup
- What Is Tooth Plaque?
Dental plaque is a sticky film that builds on teeth. Plaque contains bacteria that releases acids that attack the tooth enamel and eventually create cavities.
Helps Prevent Tartar Buildup
- What is Tartar?
Tartar is the mineralized buildup of plaque. Tartar is a yellow or brown colored deposit that forms when plaque reacts with minerals in the saliva.
Helps Prevent Cavities
- Xylitol inhibits the metabolic process of the MUTANS bacteria, which is associated with dental cavities. It helps to reduce plaque formation on teeth.
- Sodium monofluorophosphate (SMFP), Sodium Fluoride. Fluoride strengthens teeth to help prevent tooth decay. It prevents dental cavities.
- Triple complex action of sodium monofluorophosphate, sodium fluordide, and xylitol helps to prevent dental cavities.
Helps Prevent Bad Breath
- Bacteria plus sugar causes hydrogen sulfide gas, which leads to tooth decay.
- Bad breath is mainly caused by the buildup of bacteria in the mouth. Most often, poor oral hygiene, tobacco use, certain foods you eat, dry mouth, etc. are the many possible causes for bad breath.
Atomy Toothpaste Other Ingredients
Green Tea Extract
- Green tea is particularly rich in catechin, a polyphenol and antioxidant. Catechins have shown to help prevent bad breath.
- Propolis is natural resinous mixture produced by bees to construct, protect, and repair hives for sealings and cracks. Propolis is high in flavonoids and is known as a powerful antioxidant with antibacterial properties.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If more than used for brushing is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.